Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hello My Name Is...

Hello. Welcome to my photography blog. This is where I will be sharing my photos as I aspire to learn more and more about photography, and maybe even one day have my own photography business. I can't wait to gain experience on this journey and share what I have to offer the world of photography.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Katie. I recently graduated from Point Loma Nazarene University with a degree in Graphic Design. I live in Los Angeles (county), and currently work at Glenkirk Church. I love all things creative. I love graphic design. I love interior design. I love weddings. I love Anthropologie (even if the only place I ever considering breaking my wallet out is in the sale section, and even then, not so much). I love reading, especially books about relationships and God. I love coffeeshops. I love my crazy family full of girls (but I love the boys too). I love my boyfriend of two years, Alan. I love God, and that he seeks an intimate relationship with a sinner like me. And I having an ever-growing LOVE of photography.

As I venture into the amazing, and sometimes intimidating, world of photography, this is where I will start sharing what I have to offer. I will be upfront and authentic with you. Other than a few photography classes and a growing personal hobby, I don't have much experience. But as I work to gain technical expertise, to learn my style of photography, to expand my creativity, and to give people photos and an experience that they cherish, I hope that I can build great relationships with the people I work with. If you or anyone you know would like to help me by being a part of this learning that I am pursuing, whether that's a simple tip or you'd like some pictures and be willing do a photoshoot with me, I'd love the help. Thanks for taking the time to learn more about me. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment